1/21/17

flower power ✽ outfit


Yo!
Sorry for not posting in such a long time, almost a month wow! Time is going so fast (except when I'm at school lol), can you believe that the first month of 2017 is already almost over?!
Anyways I was really busy with school and I read a lot, so I didn't really take the time to write blogposts.
But this weekend I feel like being productive so I'm writing this post and another one, I'll edit some old videos and maybe record a new one (I have so many video ideas omg), I write an essay for school and I've been asked to design the poster for the school fest which I also started with.


This is a throwback outfit from fall, I never shared it yet and felt like today was a good day for it so here we go!
So it was during our holidays in the mountains in October and that day we went to the village. We went to a little café and drank hot tea and saw the sun set and the lights go on. We also played in a playground. It was fun. ("We don't stop playing because we grow up, we grow up because we stop playing." Don't loose your spontaneousness and happiness while growing up kids)

I called this post flower power because both my pants and my sweater have flower print. I love to wear flowers! It always makes me feel so summery and like a fairy ✽
By the way, you can't see it on the pics but the t-shirt also kinda has a flower print. And it's secondhand and literally costed me a few cents :)
what is your favourite outfit?

Wishing you all a wonderful day,
love, Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment